The results are in!
To pinpoint how onMessage enhances private school communications, we conducted a survey that invited our first 55 onMessage website schools to participate.
This group has used our CMS for over two academic years, accumulating a unique set of insights to share along the way.
Results have shown an increase in engagement across the board — from admission inquiries to parent login rate to user time on site.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the data. Check out the full infographic below to see the full value and ROI of onMessage!
- 60% of schools reported an increase in admission inquiries.
- 80% of schools reported that their onMessage website has helped meet their enrollment goals.
- 85% of schools reported a 30% increase in the parent login rate.*
- 80% of schools reported an increase in user time on site.
- On average, schools are posting 6 or more pieces of content per week.
- 74% of schools feel more informed about their web analytics since moving to onMessage.
*Schools moving from Podium to onMessage were measured in this statistic.