Admissions teams utilizing Blackbaud Enrollment Management SystemTM are in for an efficiency win with our January 9 release of online Committee Review. This new functionality streamlines the candidate review process by providing a cloud-based, one-stop-shop for enrollment committee members to review documentation and share feedback.
"Committee Review will make our Admissions review process so much more efficient by allowing us to go almost entirely paperless," said T. Scott Blair, director of information systems at Gonzaga College High School, who participated in the early adopter program. "We no longer have to print all candidate documents and file them in folders for each candidate—with over 700 candidates, you can imagine how much time this saves us."
"Also," Blair added, "the ability to review candidates on practically any device from any location makes the candidate's application so much more accessible."
Schools interested in learning more are invited to attend the January 16 webinar, Everything You Need to Know About Committee Review in Blackbaud Enrollment Management System. If the 2 p.m. EST session doesn't work for your schedule, please register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterward.
The webinar will focus on how Committee Review benefits admissions teams by:
- Simplifying the candidate collaboration process
- Reducing or eliminating tedious administrative tasks such as printing candidate documentation or transferring it to another platform such as Google Drive
- Providing the right level of candidate review access—for example, hiding financial aid details, or only allowing reviewers to see candidates assigned to them
- Delivering in-depth reporting that enables admissions leadership to make confident decisions
Thank you to everyone who submitted enhancement requests pertaining to Committee Review, especially the 20 early adopter schools that helped us fine-tune this release and look ahead to future additions.
"There are many additional benefits to the admissions committee role," Blair said, "but one more that I need to mention is how Blackbaud is committed to listening to their customers' needs so they can improve the functionality. This is a game-changer for us!”
Learn More About Blackbaud Enrollment Management System
If your school isn't utilizing Blackbaud Enrollment Management System yet, contact us today to schedule a demo and see how your admissions team can benefit. You can also jump-start your research with the following:
- Blackbaud Enrollment Management System Info Sheet
- The Connected Enrollment Experience
- Six Tips for Successful Enrollment Contracts
- Get Ready for Admissions Scheduling
About the AuthorMore Content by Jackie Christensen