We're gearing up for this year's Blackbaud K–12 UC, the private school tech conference! Our team is excited to bring the conference to you virtually again this year, July 13–15.
So what’s new and different about this year's Blackbaud K–12 UC? Here are a few highlights:
- Inspiring and Informative Keynote Speakers: Disruptive Innovation expert and author Michael B. Horn, and the educator and humanitarian, Princess Sarah Culberson headline as our Keynote speakers. Additionally, Blackbaud K-12 President & General Manager Travis Warren will host the product innovation keynote.
- Innovative Ignite Sessions: The K–12 UC Ignite sessions are back, featuring rapid-fire, five-minute presentations from a panel of industry experts followed by live Q&A. Designed to inspire and spark discussion, these fast-paced sessions will provide food for thought and actionable advice regarding admissions, ed-tech, finance, marketing, and more!
- K–12 School Best Practices: This year's best practice sessions focus on adjusting to the
post-pandemic new normal, as well as the exploration of key topics like the parent experience, technology integration, fundraising, and so much more!
- Product Shop Talks: What would UC be without Shop Talks? Our product management team is bringing some exciting content this year diving into how we’re leaning in on technology as schools adapt to the new normal.
Speaking of technology, you’ll find some innovative capabilities made possible by the virtual format of the event:
- Interest-based networking: By indicating areas of interest when you register, attendees have the option to be matched for networking with other attendees.
- Sponsor engagement: We’re grateful for the support of some awesome partners. Attendees will be able to engage digitally with partners in the Blackbaud K–12 Marketplace, including viewing content, chatting, and scheduling demos and meetings on the fly.
- Connect with your Blackbaud K–12 team: The Blackbaud K–12 team will be available throughout the event, whether you have a product question, would like to request a demo or more information, or simply to connect with your account team, we’re just a click away.
While we’re going to miss seeing so many of our customers and partners in-person again this year, we’re excited to make the content free for everyone and include new and thought-provoking speakers.
There's still time to register to attend, we hope to see you there!