What is happening?
At Blackbaud we strive to always provide best-in-class products and services to meet our customer’s needs. As technology and needs evolve, there will be cases where older products and technologies no longer meet market requirements, therefore periodically, it becomes necessary to discontinue those solutions.
Beginning August 31, 2017, Blackbaud will be discontinuing support for Podium front-end websites. Podium was developed 15 years ago and there are less than 50 schools remaining on the platform. Schools currently using Podium for their front-end websites have an opportunity to redesign with onMessage and take advantage of the Podium to onMessage 20% off redesign promotion running now!
What does this mean?
It means you should take action. To make sure we have plenty of time to help make the transition for your school, we are requiring a commitment to redesign with onMessage by October 31, 2016. With onMessage, your school will be getting so much more, including:
- A responsive website that’s mobile friendly so your school’s brand will look great no matter how your constituents are accessing your site
- Did you know that onMessage sites load 2x faster than Podium sites? Very important in today’s busy world where every second matters.
- Better security and protection from DDoS & SQL Injection attacks
- Compatibility with the latest browsers
- onMessage sites have a lower cost of ownerships and provide more flexibility to manage your site how you want to manage it
What do I do now?
Contact your Account Manager to schedule a free consultation with a K-12 Designer and ask about the Podium to onMessage promotion running now through October 31st.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Travis Warren