Do you want to know the secret to creating the best private school website?
After fifteen years of working on hundreds of private school websites, Daren Worcester, author of the free Blackbaud K–12 eBook, How to Design the Best Private School Website, has come to one major conclusion: it’s time to reinvent the wheel.
The truth is, website redesigns don’t have to be long, arduous, can’t-wait-until-it's-over projects. The secret to avoiding the mess? Planning. And we’re here to help. This guide is filled with everything you need to know to stay a step ahead, including:
- Managing a website committee
- Planning for the design process
- Understanding search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creating navigation and content strategy
- Choosing the right content management system (CMS) for your school
- Hiring a designer or agency
- Preparing for launch
Thus, it’s The Hold-Nothing-Back Guide to Staying On Budget, On Schedule, and On Target!
Please download your free copy above. For more discussion on the eBook, listen to The Secret to School Website Redesigns podcast.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Daren Worcester