Each year you have new students to enroll in the school in order to move them from the Incoming Student role to the Student role. This must be done prior to the beginning of the school year in order for information to display correctly in the system.
The process can be completed in bulk by a Platform Manager through the Enroll Incoming Students task with the following steps:
Before completing this task make sure you have marked the upcoming school year as the current year.
To enroll incoming students:
- From the persona menu, select Core.
- Click Profile under Users/Access.
- Click Enroll Incoming Students.
- Click the Re-Classify link in the “Registered for xxxx-xxxx Without Student Role” column.
- Select the radio buttons in the Student column for all incoming students who should be given the Student role.
- Select the radio buttons in the No Change column if no changes are necessary for the Student role.
- Click Save, and repeat for each grade level.
Note: Parents will automatically move from the Parents of Incoming Students role to the Parent role.