There must be an easier way.
If that thought has ever crossed the minds of folks in the admissions and accounting offices at your school, then you don't want to miss episode 52 of the Get Connected podcast. Listen in as Charlie Lytle, the admissions director at Archbishop Moeller High School in Cincinnati, Ohio, explains how his school created a connected online admissions system through Blackbaud's enrollment management, tuition management, and accounting solutions for K–12 private schools.
Insight from Lytle in the podcast includes:
- Why Archbishop Moeller decided to transition from The Education Edge and Facts to Blackbaud's education management solutions (formerly the "ON" Products) and Blackbaud Tuition Management™ (formerly Blackbaud Smart Tuition™).
- How Blackbaud Enrollment Management System™ (formerly onBoard®) has boosted efficiency, reduced phone calls, and enabled the school's admissions team to establish better connections with applicant families.
"The productivity improvements have been amazing," Lytle said. "All the benefits that are out there in Blackbaud Enrollment Management System, from the new thing with self-scheduling to simple things like processing an application, they have really helped us improve our process and [the] productivity in our office..."
- Creative ways the school is using Blackbaud Enrollment Management System data to create personalized shadow-day booklets and deliver targeted Instagram messaging.
- The significant time savings gained by having Blackbaud Enrollment Management System contracts automatically provision Blackbaud Tuition Management accounts for new families.
"I'll just give you one quote from our staff accountant that I work with [who] handles the Blackbaud Tuition Management side," Lytle said. "She told me the other day ... she is three to four months ahead of schedule than she would have been if we were using the competitive product..."
- The unexpected benefits of Blackbaud Tuition Management's flexible payment options resulting in an increase in early payers; Lytle also discusses how the school proactively sets expectations regarding late-payment fees.
- How a connected admissions office is just the beginning—the full portfolio of Blackbaud K–12's school management solutions has improved the overall parent experience at Archbishop Moeller by providing "one-stop shopping."
In addition to Lytle, Jackie Christensen, Blackbaud K–12's product management manager, also joins the podcast to answer questions about the seamless data flow between Blackbaud Enrollment Management System contracts and Blackbaud Tuition Management.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Daren Worcester