Managing More Than Tuition Payments
- Fees can be easily added to an individual family bill or to a group of accounts
- Tuition and fees are itemized separately on the invoice and online account
Shopping Cart Optional Fees
- Your school can list optional fees in pick-and-pay style
- Selected fees will appear on the family account (no invoice is sent)
- Optional fees are useful for one-time purchases or events—like yearbook, homecoming, graduation, sports, and club items
- Charges can be tabulated and added for weekly, daily, or drop-in extended care services
- Fees automatically appear on the family account and monthly invoice
Payment Portals for Optional Fees
- Blackbaud Tuition Management includes purchase and donation portals
- Payments can be made by anyone accessing your school website
Committing to Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the school and payer financial information is our highest priority. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
School funds are placed in FDIC-insured custodial accounts. Blackbaud Tuition Management maintains professional liability, employee theft, cybersecurity, and general insurance protection.
Security You Can Trust
Information and funds security is an ever-present concern. Blackbaud Tuition Management has trustworthy processes in place to reduce risks.
All payment data is transmitted using 256-bit encryption. This is the industry standard for financial institutions. All payment information is sent through a VPN network.
Blackbaud Tuition Management is Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant.
Extending Payment Options for Your Families
- Check or money order by mail
- Check online or by phone
- Automatic debit
- Online banking service
- Debit card
- Cash payments (accepted at over 15,000 off-campus retail locations)
- Flywire® for international payments
- Cash payments at school, if permitted
- Credit cards: VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®
- VISA Checkout® virtual wallet E
Download to the document above to learn more.