Blackbaud Target Analytics helps K–12 schools of all mission types improve prospect research, direct marketing, data enrichment, and performance analysis through smart, effective data solutions. Using records of over 200 million U.S. consumers with over 1,000 highly accurate individual attributes, Blackbaud Target Analytics has access to the industry’s most comprehensive nonprofit database, processing more than 4 billion transactions annually. Powered by that elite set of data, Blackbaud Target Analytics provides actionable insight that both identifies your most promising prospects and explains how to engage them effectively.
K–12 schools have a never-ending challenge: In order to grow, they must succeed at identifying the right donors—those with the financial means, interest, and willingness to give—and communicate with those prospects in a way that engages and converts them into loyal supporters. Without good data insight, many K–12 schools struggle to find enough qualified donors, leading to an ongoing growth problem.
How Blackbaud Target Analytics Can Help
Blackbaud Target Analytics combines potent data and advanced analytics to create Affluence Insight, a powerful donor wealth segmentation system that maximizes fundraising effectiveness. Taking data that comprehensively and accurately covers the entire U.S. prospect donor population, Affluence Insight from Blackbaud Target Analytics uses advanced analytics to differentiate good donor prospects from bad ones.
Taking data that comprehensively and accurately covers the entire U.S. prospect donor population, Affluence Insight from Blackbaud Target Analytics uses advanced analytics to differentiate good donor prospects from bad ones.
Blackbaud Target Analytics® uses data from over 100 fully compliant data sources and advanced proprietary analytics methods to create four key wealth attributes:
- Annual Income: Identify truly high earners using data that accurately predicts income at the household level
- Annual Income attribute database has over 3 million U.S. households with annual incomes over $200,000
- Net Worth: Recognize truly high net worth by combining home value, liquid investment, and other proprietary data
- Net Worth attribute database has over 6 million U.S. households with values greater than $1 million
- Investments: Find the truly financially secure in your database using the largest survey of financial assets to predict investments
- Investments attribute database has over 5 million U.S. households with values greater than $1 million
- Discretionary Spending: Discover truly big spenders with data based on known buying patterns that accurately predict discretionary spending per household
- 14% of the wealthiest consumers are in the lowest 10% of spending
Using the accurate, actionable wealth attribute data, Blackbaud Target Analytics® organizes prospects into five distinct donor groups and thirteen sub-segments
- 8% of the U.S. population
- Stable donors with ample means
- Educated, environmentally conscious, tech-savvy, and loyal
- Sub-segments: high net worth philanthropists, financially secure philanthropists, upwardly mobile philanthropists
- 13% of the U.S. population
- More modest in means, but they give more frequently
- Engaged by messages of need
- Sub-segments: steady humanitarians, devoted humanitarians, faithful humanitarians
- 35% of the U.S. population
- Middle class with varied incomes—casual givers
- Respond to positive messages but relate more to needs
- Sub-segments: middle-class casual donors, working-class casual donors, marginal casual donors, sporadic casual donors
- 4% of the U.S. population
- No giving history but donor potential based on assets alone
- Conversion takes committed effort and convincing arguments
- Sub-segment: affluent enigmas
- 40% of the U.S. population
- Little means to give and no giving history
- Lowest levels of education, environmental awareness, tech savvy, and loyalty
- Sub-segments: blue-collar masses, non-starter masses
Combining superior data and advanced analytics, Affluence Insight™ from Blackbaud Target Analytics gives K–12 schools the right donor prospects based on wealth data, along with the intel needed to convert them into loyal supporters. This precision approach allows K–12 schools to solve their growth challenges and maximize fundraising budgets.