Leap ahead in educational technology with onCampus, the learning management system that gives teachers the tools to quickly submit attendance and post homework assignments from their phones; coaches the ability to add announcements and enter game highlights; and advisors a forum to communicate. The benefits? Parents are engaged with all phases of their child’s education, and faculty members can spend more time focusing on learning outcomes.
Key LMS Features
- Course Topic pages are designed to engage students
- Bulletin Boards alert students to course reminders and announcements
- Assignment Center shows an individual student’s workload
- Coursework can be uploaded and turned in from mobile devices
- Grade Book gives teachers the ability to add comments
- Rubrics and traditional forms of assessment are supported
- Athletic, advising, activity, dorm, and community pages streamline communication among group members
- System integrates with Google DriveTM and Turnitin®
- Blackbaud’s school management platform is included with the subscription, adding features such as filterable calendars, internal messaging, SKY Reporting®, and resource board portals
Please download the LMS feature sheet to learn more.