What’s a private school to do when staff are frustrated with inefficient workflows and sinking productivity, data has become siloed and is riddled with mismatching information, and a disjointed parent experience is lagging behind modern expectations?
For St. Paul’s Episcopal Day School in Kansas City, Missouri, the answer was Blackbaud’s Cloud Solution for K-12 Schools. As a small school with approximately 450 students, this was a major decision that the school couldn’t afford to get wrong.
Did the school’s investment pay off? You bet—big time. According to The Total Economic Impact Study performed by Forrester, the school realized a 63 percent ROI in the first year, reaped over $485,000 in cost savings, and boosted revenue over $125,000. See more below:
We encourage all schools interested in Blackbaud’s solutions to read the full report, The Total Economic Impact of Blackbaud’s Cloud Solution for K-12 Schools, for a complete understanding of the influencing factors and calculations behind the results. This will enable you to estimate the return on investment for your school.
St. Paul’s realized the benefits outlined above by utilizing the following products:
- Blackbaud Enrollment Management System™ (formerly onBoard®)
- Blackbaud Learning Management System™ (formerly onCampus®)
- Blackbaud Student Information System™ (formerly onRecord®)
- Blackbaud School Website System™ (formerly onMessage®)
- Blackbaud Tuition Management™ (formerly Smart TuitionTM)
- Raiser’s Edge NXT® fundraising
- Financial Edge NXT® fund accounting
Please contact us to learn more about the benefits your school can achieve with Blackbaud’s Cloud Solution for K–12 Schools.
About the AuthorMore Content by Annie Davis