In 2016, St. Paul's Episcopal Day School implemented Blackbaud's Cloud Solution for K–12 Schools—a school management solution designed specifically for independent schools. As a result, the school benefited from a three-year return on investment of 63 percent, increased revenue by 26 percent, reduced delinquent payments by 50 percent, and cut manual labor costs by $228,000. St. Paul's has also benefited from:
- Improved parent experience due to better communications
- Improved student access to school resources
- Improved teacher productivity and effectiveness
- Increased school competitiveness with a faster, more agile admissions process
- Improved data security by reducing the number of separate technologies
In this webinar, Forrester® Consultant Benjamin Brown explained the findings of their latest Total Economic Impact study, featuring St. Paul’s Episcopal Day School. He examined their experience with Blackbaud and the benefits, costs, and risks associated with this investment.